Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine
- Report of a working party of the commission on the provision of surgical services.London, 2009
- A survey of acute pain services in the UK.Anaesthesia. 2017; 72: 1237-1242
- Inpatient pain services, core standards for pain management services in the UK.Faculty of Pain Medicine, Royal Collage of Anaesthetists, London2021: 30-34
- Guidelines for the provision of anaesthesia services for inpatient pain management.(2021. Guidelines for the Provision of Anaesthesia Services (GPAS), Chapter 11) Royal College of Anaesthetists, London2021
- Chronic and complex pain workload of inpatient pain services (CHIPS) – a national audit. Preliminary analysis of a complete dataset.2019
- The Toronto General Hospital Transitional Pain Service: development and implementation of a multidisciplinary programme to prevent chronic postsurgical pain.J Pain Res. 2015; 8: 695-702
- The IASP classification of chronic pain for ICD-11: chronic postsurgical or posttraumatic pain..Pain. 2019; 160 ([Cited: February 24, 2022]): 45-52
- An international multidisciplinary consensus statement on the prevention of opioid-related harm in adult surgical patients.Anaesthesia. 2021; 76: 520-536
- Surgery and opioids: best practice guidelines 2021.Royal College of Anaesthetists, London2021