Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine
- World malaria report 2021.World Health Organization, Geneva2021
- Perioperative considerations of the patient with malaria.Can J Anaesth. 2015; 62: 304-318
- WHO guidelines for malaria, 16 February 2021. World Health Organization, Geneva2021
- Tuberculosis: the implications for anaesthesia.South Afr J Anaesth Analg. 2013; 19: 301-305
- Drug interactions with tuberculosis therapy.South Afr J Cont Med Ed. 2005; 23: 56-60
- Anaesthesia and critical care for patients with HIV infection.Contin Educ Anaesth Crit Care Pain. 2005; 5: 153-156
- Consolidated guidelines on HIV prevention testing, treatment, service delivery and monitoring: recommendations for a public health approach.World Health Organization, Geneva2021
- Tropical Medicine: lecture notes.7th ed. John Wiley & Sons, Chichester2014
- Medicine in Africa.4th ed. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge2013