Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine
- AAGBI: consent for anaesthesia 2017.Anaesthesia. 2017; 72: 93-105
- Decision making and consent content.2020www.gmc-uk.org/ethical-guidance/ethical-guidance-for-doctors/decision-making-and-consentDate accessed: February 18, 2022
- Consent in clinical practice.The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. 2015; 17: 251-255
Labour Pains. labourpains.com (accessed 18 Feb 2022).
- The effects of pain on informed consent.Nurse Anesthesia Capstones. 2017; 10
- The Mental Capacity Act. 2005http://www.legislation. gov.uk/ukpga/2005/9/contentsDate accessed: February 18, 2022