Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine
- Pain processing in the human nervous system: a selective review of nociceptive and biobehavioral pathways.Prim Car. 2012; 39: 561-571
- Linking pain sensation to the autonomic nervous system: the role of the anterior cingulate and periaqueductal gray resting-state networks.Front Neurosci. 2020; 14: 147
- Chronic pain: structural and functional changes in brain structures and associated negative affective states.Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20: 3130