Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine
- Multicomponent interdisciplinary group intervention for self-management of fibromyalgia: a mixed-methods randomized controlled trial.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0126324
- EULAR revised recommendations for the management of fibromyalgia.Ann Rheum Dis. 2017; 76: 318-328
- Multi-disciplinary interventions for chronic pain involving education: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0223306
- Unravelling the barriers to reconceptualization of the problem in chronic pain: the actual and perceived ability of patients and health professionals to understand the neurophysiology.J Pain. 2003; 4: 184-189
- Effectiveness of health education in patients with fibromyalgia: a systematic review.Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2019; 55: 301-313
- Effectiveness of a structured group intervention based on pain neuroscience education for patients with fibromyalgia in primary care: a multicentre randomized open-label controlled trial.Eur J Pain. 2021; 25: 1137-1149
- Chronic pain (primary and secondary) in over 16s: assessment of all chronic pain and management of chronic primary pain.NG193. 2021;
- Finally heard, believed and accepted – peer support in the narratives of women with fibromyalgia.Patient Educ Couns. 2011; 85: 126-130