Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine
Bjornson C, Johnson D. BMJ Best Practice: Croup. http://bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/monograph/681.html. Last updated 22 Dec 2015. (accessed 1 Oct 2016).
Shah RK, Acevedo JL. BMJ Best Practice: Epiglottitis. http://bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/monograph/452.html. Last updated 28 Apr 2016. (accessed 1 Oct 2016).
- Organisation of intensive care units in Europe: lessons from the EPIC study.Intensive Care Med. 1997; 23: 1181-1183
- Patient safety incidents associated with tracheostomies occurring in hospital wards: a review of reports to the UK National Patient Safety Agency.J Postgrad Med. 2010; 86: 522-525
- The anesthetic considerations of tracheobronchial foreign bodies in children: a literature review of 12,979 cases.Anesth Analg. 2010; 111: 1016-1025
- Multidisciplinary guidelines for the management of tracheostomy and laryngectomy airway emergencies.Anaesthesia. 2012; 67: 1025-1041
- RCoA, London2011 4th National Audit Project: major complications of airway management in the UK.