Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine
Romero D. Bernoulli's law. http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/BernoullisLaw.html (accessed 24 May 2011).
Bicking R. Fundamentals of pressure sensor technology. http://www.sensorsmag.com/sensors/pressure/fundamentals-pressure-sensor-technology-846 (accessed 29 Mar 2011).
Ruge AC. Strain responsive apparatus. United States Patent 2322319, 22/06/1943.
- Analysis and design principles of MEMS devices.1st edn. Elsevier, Amsterdam2005
- Micromachined pressure sensors: review and recent developments.Smart Mater Struct. 1997; 6: 530-539
Williams CD. Introduction to sensors. http://newton.ex.ac.uk/teaching/CDHW/Sensors (accessed 29 Mar 2011).
- Direct blood pressure measurement–dynamic response requirements.Anesthesiology. 1981; 54: 227-236
- Understanding natural frequency and damping and how they relate to the measurement of blood pressure.J Clin Monit. 1989; 5: 137-147
- Direct measurement of blood pressure by liquid-filled catheter manometer systems.Eindhoven University of Technology, 1981
Interpreting specifications of pressure sensor accuracy. http://www.sensorsone.co.uk/news/54/Interpreting-specifications-of-pressure-sensor-accuracy.html (accessed 21 May 2011).